Mega EverDrive PRO
STOCK DUE TO ARRIVE LATE JANUARY/ EARLY FEBRUARY 2023
Great product for developers and playing freeware games. Please read our disclaimer.
- Cyclone IV FPGA
- 16MB PSRAM and 1MB SRAM memory
- High quality 6-layers PCB with hard gold surface finish
- Supported ROM formats: Genesis, 32X, Mega-CD, Master System, NES*
- Ram cart for Mega-CD
- CD bios swap function turns off region locks for Mega-CD games
- Hardware MegaKey turns off region locks for Genesis games
- YM2413 core for Master System games
- SVP core support
- Pier Solar mapper support
- In-game menu. You can save game or return to system menu without physical reset
- In-game menu supported for Genesis and Master System modes
- Full EEPROM saves support
- Real time clock for logging date and time of saves
- ARM based 32bit I/O co-processor for SD and USB operations acceleration
- Up to 1024 files per folder or unlimited if file sorting is disabled
- Multi slot save states. 100 save states slots for each game
- Instant ROM loading
- USB port for development and system update without removing SD card
- Battery voltage monitoring. Battery can be replaced in time if it runs dry
- Game Genie cheats support
*32X games require 32X addon to be attached.
*NES core has limited compatibility. Refer to user manual for details.
*NES core currently supported only for NTSC systems.
*For Mega-SG "Zero lag" option should be turned off for NES games (accurate Genesis timings required).
- Mega EverDrive Pro cartridge
- 12 Month warranty
- Mega EverDrive Pro cartridge
- Storage Box
- 16GB Micro SD Card with OS (No games)
- 3 Year warranty
Mega EverDrive x5 vs Pro
The most capable flash cartridge Mega EverDrive introduces its new Pro version. The Mega EverDrive Pro has more features than its previous x5 version. The successor of the previous versions comes with enclosures. The Pro is easy to set up and loads games faster than x5.The USB port function of the Pro loads the software without an SD card.x5 supports games up to 4MB but the Pro version can support 10MB software. Just the Pro version supports the In-Game Menu option.
Mega Everdrive Pro How To Play 32x Games ?
32x games are compatible with Mega EverDrive Pro. The full features of Pro support the requirements of 32 x game, even the add ons. Users don’t need any other hardware to load the 32x games. Users who own the Sega 32x add on can play the games with the ultimate Mega flash card. The flash cartridge supports almost 100 percent of the Sega library.
What Micro SD Cards Work With The Mega EverDrive Pro ?
Mega EverDrive Pro needs powerful micro SD cards. The Sandisk Micro SD cards work usually fine. Actual cartridges work well with Sega and Genesis system games. Choosing any quality micro Sd card will be compatible with the great build quality of Pro version.
How To Set Up Mega EverDrive Pro ?
To set up EverDrive Pro you need to download the latest firmware. Connect the micro SD card to your PC and copy the files well organized. Put the card in the slot and boot the MegaDrive to start up the EverDrive Pro.
Why Should I Buy Mega EverDrive Pro From Retrosaga ?
New edition of the world-famous SEGA Megadrives game console with new EverDrive Pro technology. You should buy the Mega EverDrive Pro because it contains numerous functions for the game classics. Thanks to the built-in MegaDrive cartridge slot of the Pro version, all original cartridges can be played as in the old days. The Retro Saga assurance and its fast delivery options are other great reasons to buy the Pro version. The Mega EverDrive Pro costs 269 USD and Retro Saga will support its customers before they buy the product. Buying Mega EverDrive Pro with the assurance of Retro Saga will offer you a great deal.
We Also Recommend