FXPAK Pro (formerly known as SD2SNES)
Great product for developers and playing freeware games. Please read our disclaimer.
FXPAK PRO FEATURES (
- MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC support (tested up to 200GB; no exFAT support so SDXC cards must be reformatted using FAT32)
- Fast ROM loading (~9MB/s)
- Fast menu navigation
- Directories are sorted automatically, no need for FAT sorting tools
- High-resolution menu (512×224) for adequate display of long file names
- Real-Time Clock
- Supports ROM size up to 128MBit (96Mbit actually implemented)
- Automatic near-time SRAM saving to SD Card.
- Enhancement chip support (see below for implementation status)
- MSU-1 can be used in conjunction with all enhancement chips
- SuperCIC key (SNES CIC clone):
- -enables operation on unmodified consoles of all regions
- -supports software 50/60Hz switching on SuperCIC enhanced consoles only
- Auto region patching
- Hi-quality 4-layers PCB
FXPAK PRO SUPPORTED ENHANCEMENT CHIPS
- BS-X memory map / Satellaview base unit registers (clock)
- GSU (Super FX)
Frequently Asked Questions
FXPAK Pro What Is It?
The FXPAK pro is an SD card that is developed to play on Nintendo. So you do not need emulators anymore. It has a menu where you can just swoop on the SD card, as in the file manager. The menu does not look as bleak as the others. There you choose what you just want to play or test. This rom gets started in about 0.5. So you really do not notice any bottle time, not even with the unpacked rom. The save in the game is also possible.
What Are The Main Differences Between Sd2snes And FXPAK Pro?
The main differences between sd2snes and FXPAK pro are the new hardware component, a better FPGA with BGA instead of pins, 2x 64mb instead of 1x128mb, another voltage transformer, mini-SD slot, and mini USB socket and 4 MB of RAM.
Due to the better FPGA, new features are expected. Any manual save stats via key combination would still be worth mentioning as a planned feature - and the standard version will not be powerful enough for that either. It remains to be seen, however, what will be possible in the future with the more powerful FPGA of the Pro version. Retro Saga offers inexpensive, fast delivery and good quality. Retro Saga will ship your item from the first available warehouse for fast delivery.
Why Should I Buy FXPAK Pro From Retro Saga?
The FXPAK pro, which supports all games with updates and runs without emulating games, it is also a popular product at Retro Saga. The new version also provides color corrections and can be safely purchased from Retro Saga and with fast delivery. Retro Saga can be the solution to what you are looking for. Considering that the rare SNES games are at this price, we can say that Retro Saga is the right place for an affordable price.
- FXPAK Pro Cartridge
- EverDrive shell
- 1 Year Warranty
- FXPAK Pro Cartridge
- 3 Year Warranty
- 16GB SD card with OS (No games)
The cartridge uses a custom made multi-region shell. It fits any region consoles: North America (NTSC), Europe (PAL), Japan (NTSC).
We Also Recommend