EverDrive N8 PRO (Fami)
Pre-order - Dispatched week commencing 24th February.
This amazing device allows you to back-up all your original Nintendo NES Famicom game cartridges (ROMS) onto a SD card and plug into the EverDrive N8. This allows you to prevent any wear and tear to your original Nintendo NES Famicom cartridges and allows you to play all your games using this one cartridge.
EverDrive N8 PRO development cartridge
- Cyclone IV FPGA.
- 16MB of ROM memory. 8MB for PRG and 8MB for CHR.
- 256K of battery ram for saves.
- Real time clock for logging date and time of saves.
- High quality 6-layers PCB.
- ARM based 32bit I/O co-processor for SD and USB operations acceleration.
- Up to 1024 files per folder, or unlimited if file sorting disabled.
- Wide support of file systems: FAT16/FAT32/EXFAT.
- In-game menu. You can save game or return to system menu without physical reset.
- Multi slot save states. 99 independent slots for save states.
- Instant ROM loading.
- USB port for development and system update without removing SD card.
- Improved audio mixing circuit with op amp.
- Dedicated button, which is used for swap FDS disk side or as alternate method to call Save State menu.
- Built-in NSF player with expansion chips support (VRC6, VRC7, Sunsoft-5b, Namco-163).
- Battery voltage monitoring. Battery can be replaced in time if it going dry.
- Ultra low battery ram consumption. Estimated battery life 25 years.
- Wide range of supported mappers.
- NES2.0 partial support.
- Game Genie cheats
We Also Recommend